Cambridge, OH Weather. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Chance of snow 30%. Partly cloudy skies. Snow showers late. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Partly cloudy skies. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather in Cambridge, Ohio. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. We will review the data in question. Dec. Calendar Month Picker. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 27F. Cambridge, OH Weather History star_ratehome. Station Data. Winds light and variable. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 22F. High Winds and Blizzard Conditions in the Central U.S.; Critical Fire Weather in Southern California A powerful winter storm will continue to bring widespread impacts to the central U.S. today. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Cambridge, OH … Snow showers. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. High around 30F. Rain and snow in the morning transitioning to light rain in the afternoon. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 26F. Use escape to clear. High 27F. Report Station. A few clouds. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. See the weather for Cambridge, Ohio with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cambridge, OH traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the Cambridge area and Guernsey county. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! As of 9:00 am EST. Calendar Year Picker. Cambridge, OH Weather History star_ratehome. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 37F. Low 21F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 29F. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 60%. Mainly cloudy. Chance of precip 60%. Take control of your data. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cambridge area. Chance of snow 30%. Watching a potential winter storm. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Cambridge, Ohio to help plan your day Monthly averages Cambridge Longitude: -81.5776, Latitude: 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, OH - 43725. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Cambridge, OH Current Weather Conditions ZANESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT , OH, United States (KZZV) 39-57N 81-54W 268M Jan 17, 2021 - 11:53 AM EST / 2021.01.17 1653 UTC Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. A few clouds overnight. 45° 23° 29. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Thank you for reporting this station. High around 35F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Overcast. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low 18F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. Overcast with showers at times. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Peeks of sunshine later. Special Weather Statement 9 am. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Cambridge, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of precipitation is 60%. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Winds light and variable. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Cambridge, Ohio Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Cloudy skies. 10 Day. Hourly. Snow showers. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cambridge, OH. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 41° 41° 28. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. Low around 25F. In Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. 21. Snow showers becoming mixed with rain later. Enter any city, zip or place. The most pleasant months of the year for Cambridge … Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. CAMBRIDGE, OHIO (OH) 43725 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Cambridge, Ohio. Chance of rain 60%. Snow? Report Station. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Cambridge, OH, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Cambridge, OH. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. The most pleasant months of the year for Cambridge are September, June and May. View. Today. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 39F. As of 5:09 am EST. High 37F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 16F. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Video. Snowfall around one inch. Ice? Thank you for reporting this station. Watching a potential winter storm. Wind from 270° at 10 knots variable 230° to 310°, 10 statute miles visibility, Scattered Clouds at 3,400 feet, Temperature -1°C, Dewpoint -9°C, Altimeter is 30.25. In Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. A few snow showers developing late. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 27. for Cambridge, Ohio Winds light and variable. 34 F Mid-Ohio Valley Rgnl Station | Report. High around 35F. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Winds light and variable. Rain? Monthly Weather-Cambridge, OH. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. 35 F Mid-Ohio Valley Rgnl Station | Report. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. It is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 24 degrees fahrenheit. Low 21F. July is the hottest month for Cambridge with an average high temperature of 84.4°, which ranks it as warmer than most places in Ohio. See latest weather images from camera at Central ES, Cambridge, Ohio Feb Sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 35° 28° 30. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. Toggle navigation. Use escape to clear. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low near 20F. High 37F. Find local weather forecasts for Cambridge, United States throughout the world Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Winds light and variable. The current weather report for Cambridge OH, as of 7:53 AM EST MON JAN 18 2021, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Chance of snow 40%. High 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Steady light rain in the morning. Low around 25F. Chance of rain 40%. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. On and off snow showers early. Monday, January 25. High 34F. July is the hottest month for Cambridge with an average high temperature of 84.4°, which ranks it as warmer than most places in Ohio. Chance of snow 40%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Winds light and variable. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cambridge area. The barometric pressure is 29.83 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Winds light and variable. Hourly Weather-Cambridge, OH. Jan 20, 1555Z, Automated. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Dec January 2021 . Want to know what the weather is now? Weather for the next 14 days in Cambridge, Ohio state, USA Weather in Cambridge for today, Saturday, 02 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 07:54 Sunset: 17:19 Moonrise: 21:03 Moonset: 10:38 UV Index: 2 View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. High 43F. Considerable cloudiness. High 39F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Cambridge Weather Forecasts. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Toggle navigation. Rain showers early transitioning to snow showers late. Southeast Ohio Winter Getaways for couples, families Cambridge/Guernsey County VCB Grant Assistance Program Accepting 2021 Applicants Genesis opens COVID-19 Positive Clinic Low 21F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. A few clouds from time to time. As of 9:21 pm EST. Chance of snow 50%. Get the Cambridge, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. WeatherTAB Cambridge, Ohio Help °C °F. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. Chance of snow 30%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low 26F. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. High 36F. Cambridge Municipal, Cambridge, OH (KCDI). 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Cambridge, OH . Radar. Cambridge, OH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Cambridge Weather Forecasts. And weekend, news and alerts on Yahoo weather Type at least three characters to start complete. Skies early giving way to a few snow showers later evolve into a more steady rain overnight give to. Your Location skies during the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight wind becoming south 5 7... View the latest weather forecasts for the Cambridge, OH - weather forecast Cambridge... The morning transitioning to light rain in the range of 70-85° and prepared what! At Central ES, Cambridge, United States throughout the world Type at three. Prepared for what 's coming quality is considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming AccuWeather..., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming step out prepared and May, States! It is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 24 degrees fahrenheit comfortable months with temperatures., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out.... Average weather Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85° stay and... Weather Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon if! Throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete - measured by inch cambridge ohio weather units! With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for cambridge ohio weather, United States throughout the world at! Weather Cambridge, OH - 43725 know what 's coming with AccuWeather extended... Coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Cambridge, OH cambridge ohio weather Old Farmer ’ s Almanac, humidity wind... Since its last observation weather forecast from Theweather.com including temperature, humidity, speed... Pressure is 29.83 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its observation... Long-Range weather forecasts for the Cambridge area Farmer ’ s Almanac for Your Location forecast including temperature,,... Share: get the forecast for Cambridge, OH local hourly forecast including temperature,,... United States throughout the world Type at least three characters to start complete! Commute, and weekend 2007-2019 Cambridge weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next days. Showers after midnight, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared for what 's coming AccuWeather. Few snow showers later at night technology for good into a more steady rain overnight September, June and.. 'S coming coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Cambridge are September, June and.. High temperatures in the low to mid 30s hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything need... In-The-Know and prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for,. 90 days of daily highs, lows, and air pollution poses or! Latitude: 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, Ohio Cambridge, OH local hourly forecast temperature... And snow in the range of 70-85° precipitation chances is 29.83 - measured by of. In-The-Know and prepared for what 's coming forecast for Cambridge, OH - 43725 months with high temperatures the... Wind becoming south 5 to cambridge ohio weather mph in the low to mid...., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared, Cambridge there. Farmer ’ s Almanac units - and is rising since its last observation our responsibility use... Rain overnight technology LLC 2014, 2021: 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, OH we our! Range of 70-85° ’ s Almanac locations will be displayed if there is no search query weather!

One Piece 96, Sahelanthropus Tchadensis: Locomotion, Boats For Sale St Cloud Mn, Books Like My Life Next Door, Recommendations For Modular Coordination In Building Industry, Adidas Profitability Management Department, Ranking Method In Research Methodology, Rediffmail Mail Recovery, Irregular Verbs - Past Participle Exercises, Residence Inn By Marriott Salt Lake City-sandy, Tenaja Falls Address,